Our class teacher is Mrs Hartshorne
On Fridays we open up early at 11.30am for morning nursery children to choose a book from our school library service, they then change the book weekly.
8.45am - 11.45am Afternoon
12.15pm - 3.15pm
Lower Foundation (Nursery)
All about Nursery
Nursery’s Vision Statement
Our aim is that staff, children and their families work together in close partnership to give the children in the Foundation Stage
the best possible start to their education.
We want our Foundation Stage to be a place where:
· Children feel happy and secure
· Enjoyable and stimulating learning experiences take place
· Children are confident, interested and involved learners
· Everyone feels valued and has high self-esteem
· Children work hard and aim high in their learning
· Staff and children respect and care about each other
· Parents and staff work together in close partnership, sharing information and ideas in order to help children to learn and develop
· Staff are committed to providing the best quality learning opportunities for every child taking into account diversity of language,
culture, gender, ability and physical needs
The nursery is attached to the main school and is included in many of the schools activities. Our children learn through planned, well-resourced indoor and outdoor continuous provision areas. These areas are supported by adults who extend children’s learning and understanding. To find out more about the Early Years curriculum please click here.
Share your childs home achievments on our 'Home-School Link Board'.